Public Debt And Economic Growth In The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 573-578, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," NBER Working Papers 15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 7661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "The Budget Deficit and Economic Performance: A Survey," Economics Working Papers wp03-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Luca A Ricci & Catherine A Pattillo, 2004. "What Are the Channels Through Which External Debt Affects Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaejoon Woo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 2010. "Public Debt and Growth," IMF Working Papers 10/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Winston Moore & Chrystol Thomas, 2010.
"A meta-analysis of the relationship between debt and growth,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 214-225, September.
- Moore, Winston & Thomas, Chrystol, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of the Relationship between Debt and Growth," MPRA Paper 21474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schclarek, Alfredo, 2004. "Debt and Economic Growth in Developing and Industrial Countries," Working Papers 2005:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:10-:d:130247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basil Dalamagas & Stefanos Tantos, 2016. "Optimal Versus Actual Maturity of Government Debt: The Case of Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(3), pages 25-52, July-Sept.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2014.
"Local government debt and economic growth in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
20/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yanrui Wu, 2015. "Local Government Debt and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Irina BILAN, 2015. "Economic Consequences Of Public Debt. The Case Of Central And Eastern European Countries," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 36-51.
- Irina Bilan & Iulian Ihnatov, 2015.
"Public Debt and Economic Growth: A Two-Sided Story,"
International Journal of Economic Sciences,
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 24-39, June.
- Irina Bilan & Iulian Ihnatov, 2014. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: A Two-Sided Story," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902980, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; budget deficit; economic growth; crowdâ€“in effect;
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:5:y:2010:i:3(13)_fall2010:p:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.