The renewable energy market: Companies’ development and profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozlova, Mariia, 2017. "Real option valuation in renewable energy literature: Research focus, trends and design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 180-196.
- Daniilidis, Alexandros & Alpsoy, Betül & Herber, Rien, 2017. "Impact of technical and economic uncertainties on the economic performance of a deep geothermal heat system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 805-816.
- Kozlova, Mariia & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hagspiel, Verena, 2019. "Investment timing and capacity choice under rate-of-return regulation for renewable energy support," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 591-601.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Linnerud, Kristin, 2015. "Market and policy risk under different renewable electricity support schemes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 435-448.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi & Yan Yuan, 2018. "Measuring energy usage and sustainability development in Asian nations by DEA intermediate approach," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Li, Wenhua & Adachi, Tsuyoshi, 2017. "Quantitative estimation of resource nationalism by binary choice logit model for panel data," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 247-258.
- Fouquet, Doerte & Johansson, Thomas B., 2008. "European renewable energy policy at crossroads--Focus on electricity support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4079-4092, November.
- Sarah Mittlefehldt, 2018. "From appropriate technology to the clean energy economy: renewable energy and environmental politics since the 1970s," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 212-219, June.
- Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Meade, Nigel & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2012. "Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 225-237.
- Ghoddusi, Hamed, 2017. "Price risks for biofuel producers in a deregulated market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 394-407.
- Brummer, Vasco, 2018. "Community energy – benefits and barriers: A comparative literature review of Community Energy in the UK, Germany and the USA, the benefits it provides for society and the barriers it faces," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 187-196.
- Seok, Hyesung & Chen, Chen, 2019. "An intelligent wind power plant coalition formation model achieving balanced market penetration growth and profit increase," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1134-1142.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy market; investment; market profitability; risk; state support; renewable energy sources; renewable energy.;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:url:upravl:v:10:y:2019:i:3:p:58-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Blaginin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/usueeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.