Logit and Principal Component Analyses on the Management of Marine Protected Area (MPA) in North-Eastern Iloilo, Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Carlos, Melvin B, 1997. "Community-based coastal resource management in the Philippines: A review and evaluation of programs and projects, 1984-1994," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 445-464, September.
- Jollands, Nigel & Lermit, Jonathan & Patterson, Murray, 2004. "Aggregate eco-efficiency indices for New Zealand – a Principal Components Analysis," 2004 Conference, June 25-26, 2004, Blenheim, New Zealand 97773, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth-Eastern Iloilo; fishery management; marine protected areas; logit regression; principal component analysis;
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:97-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .