Community-based coastal resource management in the Philippines: A review and evaluation of programs and projects, 1984-1994
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheryl Joy J. Fernandez & Kim Hang Pham Do, 2010. "Logit and Principal Component Analyses on the Management of Marine Protected Area (MPA) in North-Eastern Iloilo, Philippines," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(1), pages 97-122, June.
- Garcia, Alexis Arthur B. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Genio, Emmanuel L., 2008. "Factors Influencing Artisanal Fisherfolks' Level of Support for Fishery Regulations: An Approach Using Alternative Ordered Logit Models," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6791, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chaigneau, Tomas & Daw, Tim M., 2015. "Individual and village-level effects on community support for Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) in the Philippines," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 499-506.
- Ye, Guanqiong & Chou, Loke Ming & Yang, Shengyun & Wu, Jiaping & Liu, Pei & Jin, Changwei, 2015. "Is integrated coastal management an effective framework for promoting coastal sustainability in China’s coastal cities?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 48-55.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2007.
"Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-16, June.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2007. "Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1), pages 25-39, June.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:319-332 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based coastal resource management; Philippines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:21:y:1997:i:5:p:445-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.