Aggregate eco-efficiency indices for New Zealand – a Principal Components Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheryl Joy J. Fernandez & Kim Hang Pham Do, 2010. "Logit and Principal Component Analyses on the Management of Marine Protected Area (MPA) in North-Eastern Iloilo, Philippines," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(1), pages 97-122, June.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim, 2009. "Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2525-2534, August.
- Thierry Bréchet & Sylvette Ly, 2013. "The many traps of green technology promotion," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Kortelainen, Mika, 2008. "Dynamic environmental performance analysis: A Malmquist index approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 701-715, February.
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Sathaye, Jayant, 2012. "Analysis and decomposition of the energy intensity of California industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 234-245.
- Patterson, Murray G., 2006. "Development of ecological economics in Australia and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 312-331, March.
- Dong, Fengxia & Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Frisvold, George B., 2016. "Quantifying Adoption Intensity for Weed-Resistance Management Practices and Its Determinants among U.S. Soybean, Corn, and Cotton Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- repec:kap:jbioec:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10818-016-9242-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Amon-Armah, Frederick & Hebb, Dale & Jamieson, Rob, 2013. "Eco-efficiency of Alternative Cropping Systems Managed in an Agricultural Watershed," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150357, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007. "Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 149-161, April.
- Hou, Lingling & Hoag, Dana & Keske, Catherine M.H. & Lu, Changhe, 2014. "Sustainable value of degraded soils in China's Loess Plateau: An updated approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 20-27.
- Jollands, Nigel & Harmsworth, Garth, 2007. "Participation of indigenous groups in sustainable development monitoring: Rationale and examples from New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 716-726, May.
- Panse, Riddhi & Kathuria, Vinish, 2016. "Role of policy in deployment of wind energy: evidence across states of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 422-432.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy development; policy evaluation; Aggregate indices; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar04:97773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.