Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2004.
"Monetary Policy In Economies With Little Or No Money,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 81-92, June.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Economies with Little or No Money," NBER Working Papers 9838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyer, Russell S., 2009. "Reflections on Milton Friedman's contributions to open economy money/macro," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1097-1116, November.
- George S. Tavlas, 2015.
"In Old Chicago: Simons, Friedman, and the Development of Monetary‐Policy Rules,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(1), pages 99-121, February.
- George Tavlas, 2014. "In Old Chicago: Simons, Friedman and the Development of Monetary-Policy Rules," Working Papers 2014-002, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- George S. Tavlas, 2014. "In old Chicago: Simons, Friedman and the development of monetary-policy rules," Working Papers 177, Bank of Greece.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Bordo Michael D. & Dittmar Robert D & Gavin William T., 2007.
"Gold, Fiat Money, and Price Stability,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Michael D. Bordo & Robert D. Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2003. "Gold, Fiat Money, and Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 10171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Robert Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2006. "Gold, fiat money and price stability," Working Papers 2003-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- LeClair, Mark S., 2007. "Currency regimes and currency crises: What about cocoa money?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 42-57, February.
- E.J. Weber, 1999. "A History of Bimetallism: Greece, Rome, Middle Ages, Modern Times," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki, 2008. "Monetization of Public Goods Provision: A possible solution for the free-rider problem," Discussion papers 08019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
- Issing, Otmar, 2018. "Stabiles Geld - eine Illusion? Alternative Währungssysteme - Hayeks Fundamentalkritik - Unabhängigkeit der Notenbanken," SAFE White Paper Series 52, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:24-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:59:y:1951:p:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.