Privatizing the Church: Disestablishment in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Margo, Robert A. & Villaflor, Georgia C., 1987. "The Growth of Wages in Antebellum America: New Evidence," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 873-895, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Pablo BraÒas-Garza & Shoshana Neuman, 2004.
"Analyzing Religiosity within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Garza, Pablo Brañas & Neuman, Shoshana, 2003. "Analyzing Religiosity Within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics," IZA Discussion Papers 868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard L. Stroup, 2003. "Economic freedom and environmental quality," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 73-90.
- Robert J. Barro & Rachel M. McCleary, 2005.
"Which Countries Have State Religions?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(4), pages 1331-1370.
- Robert J. Barro & Rachel M. McCleary, 2004. "Which Countries Have State Religions?," NBER Working Papers 10438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCleary, Rachel & Barro, Robert, 2005. "Which Countries Have State Religions?," Scholarly Articles 3710663, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Mochrie & John Sawkins & Alexander Naumov, 2008.
"Competition and Participation in Religious Markets: Evidence from Victorian Scotland,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 66(4), pages 437-467.
- Robert I. Mochrie & John W. Sawkins & Alexander Naumov, 2006. "Competition and Participation in Religious Markets: Evidence from Victorian Scotland," Working Papers E01, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Pyne, Derek, 2013. "An afterlife capital model of religious choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 32-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:102:y:1994:i:2:p:277-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .