Inefficient Dissolutions as a Consequence of Public Goods: The Case of No-Fault Divorce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Cochard & Hélène Couprie & Astrid Hopfensitz, 2016.
"Do spouses cooperate? An experimental investigation,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, March.
- François Cochard & Hélène Couprie & Astrid Hopfensitz, 2016. "Do spouses cooperate? An experimental investigation," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Thorsten Kneip & Gerrit Bauer & Steffen Reinhold, 2014.
"Direct and Indirect Effects of Unilateral Divorce Law on Marital Stability,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(6), pages 2103-2126, December.
- Kneip, Thorsten & Bauer, Gerrit & Reinhold, Steffen, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Unilateral Divorce Law on Marital Stability," MEA discussion paper series 11248, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11150-015-9307-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Cigno, 2014. "Is Marriage as Good as a Contract?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 60(3), pages 599-612.
- Akiko Maruyama & Takashi Shimizu & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Exit and Voice in a Marriage Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Smith, Ian, 2007. "Property division on divorce with inequity aversion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 111-128.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:320-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel A. Rea, Jr., 1995.
"Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support,"
reas-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Samuel A. Rea, 1995. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support," Law and Economics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2011. "The Economics of Marriage," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(s1), pages 28-41, May.
- Dnes, Antony W., 1999. "Applications of economic analysis to marital law: concerning a proposal to reform the discretionary approach to the division of marital assets in England and Wales," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 533-552, December.
- Vicky Barham & Rose Anne Devlin & Jie Yang, 2006. "Public Policies and Private Decisions: The Effect of Child Support Measures on Marriage and Divorce," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 441-474, June.
- Smith, Ian, 2005. "Fairness and inefficient divorce," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 159-163, August.
- Niko Matouschek & Imran Rasul, 2008. "The Economics of the Marriage Contract: Theories and Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 59-110, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:22:y:1993:i:2:p:503-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .