The Life Cycle of Regulatory Commissioners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavio Menezes & Magnus SÃ¶derberg & Miguel Santolino, 2012.
"Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal,"
Discussion Papers Series
472, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Magnus Söderberg & Flavio Menezes & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal," Working Papers hal-00874878, HAL.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Yoo, Seung Han, 2011. "Strategic Analysis of Influence Peddling," Working Papers 11-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Brezis, Elise S., 2017. "Legal conflicts of interest of the revolving door," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 175-188.
- Brezis, Elise S. & Weiss, Avi, 1997. "Conscientious regulation and post-regulatory employment restrictions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 517-536, September.
- Grace, Martin F. & Phillips, Richard D., 2008. "Regulator performance, regulatory environment and outcomes: An examination of insurance regulator career incentives on state insurance markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 116-133, January.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1997. "The constitutional reform of the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 443-450, April.
- Barbosa, Klenio & Straub, Stéphane, 2017. "The Value of Revolving Doors in Public Procurement," TSE Working Papers 17-873, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roland Vaubel & Bernhard Klingen & David Müller, 2012. "There is life after the Commission: An empirical analysis of private interest representation by former EU-commissioners, 1981–2009," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Wm. Mounts & Clifford Sowell & James Lindley, 1985. "Rent-seeking over time: The continuity of capture," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2012. "Promiscuous Elites and Economic Development," Working Papers 2012-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- S. Anderson & A. Glazer, 1984. "Public opinion and regulatory behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 187-194, January.
- Mukul Majumdar & Seung Yoo, 2012. "Strategic analysis of influence peddling," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 737-762, November.
- Christoph Kaserer, 2006. "Trends in der Bankenaufsicht als Motor der Überregulierung des Bankensektors - Anmerkungen aus einer politökonomischen Perspektive," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(1), pages 67-87, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:24:y:1981:i:1:p:113-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .