The Effect of Unemployment Insurance on Unemployment Duration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2009.
"Geographic labour mobility and unemployment insurance in Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 267-283, April.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2004. "Geographic Labour Mobility and Unemployment Insurance in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mesén Vargas, Juliana & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2017.
"Is There Always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliana MESÉN VARGAS & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2017. "Is there always a trade-off between insurance and incentives? The case of unemployment with subsistence constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Aino Salomäki & Teresa Munzi, 1999. "Net Replacement Rates of the Unemployed. Comparison of various approaches," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 133, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Wilmer Javier Ríos Piñerez & Carlos Andrés Yanes Guerra, 2014. "Duration Models to Evaluate First Employment Law’s Impact in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 012417, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Chantal Cases, 1996. "Assurance-chômage et offre de travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 139-150.
- Alan Manning, 2005.
"You Can't Always Get What You Want: the Impact of the Jobseeker's Allowance,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0697, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan, 2005. "You can't always get what you want: the impact of the jobseeker's allowance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chantal Cases, 1994. "Durées de chômage et comportements d'offre de travail : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 155-170.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:5:y:1987:i:3:p:386-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.