Trade Unions and the Efficiency of the Natural Rate of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2008. "Choosy Search And The Mismatch Of Talents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1067-1089, August.
- Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "The Long Run Effect of Growth on Employment in a Labor Market with Matching Frictions: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 949.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Feb 2015.
- Krusell, Per & Rudanko, Leena, 2016.
"Unions in a frictional labor market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 35-50.
- Leena Rudanko & Per Krusell, 2011. "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," 2011 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leena Rudanko & Per Krusell, 2012. "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Rudanko, Leena & Krusell, Per, 2015. "Unions in a frictional labor market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86277, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rudanko, Leena & Krusell, Per, 2016. "Unions in a frictional labor market," Working Papers 16-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 05 May 2016.
- Leena Rudanko & Per Krusell, 2015. "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," Discussion Papers 1531, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Per Krusell & Leena Rudanko, 2012. "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 18218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García Martínez, José Ramón & Sorolla i Amat, Valeri, 2017. "When is there more employment, with individual or collective wage bargaining?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-87, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ranjan, Priya, 2013.
"Offshoring, unemployment, and wages: The role of labor market institutions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 172-186.
- Priya Ranjan, 2012. "Offshoring, Unemployment, and Wages: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," Working Papers 121302, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2011.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1319-1374.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2010. "Intermediated Trade," NBER Working Papers 15750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antras, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2011. "Intermediated Trade," Scholarly Articles 4784024, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Antràs, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2010. "Intermediated Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2015. "Competition, work rules and productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 136-149.
- Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Teulings, Coen N. & Watanabe, Makoto, 2014.
"Collective versus decentralized wage bargaining and the efficient allocation of resources,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-42.
- Xiaoming Cai & Pieter A. Gautier & Makoto Watanabe, 2012. "Collective versus Decentralized Wage Bargaining and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xiaoming Cai & Pieter A. Gautier & Makoto Watanabe, 2015. "Collective versus Decentralized Wage Bargaining and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," CESifo Working Paper Series 5483, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mulder, C B, 1993.
"Wage-Moderating Effects of Corporatism: Decentralized versus Centralized Wage Setting in a Union, Firm, Government Context,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 61(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Mulder, C.B., 1988. "Wage moderating effects of corporatism : Decentralized versus centralized wage setting in a union, firm, government context," Research Memorandum FEW 316, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José Ramón García & Valeri Sorolla, 2015.
"When is there more employment, with individual or collective wage setting ?,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
953.15, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Valeri Sorolla & José Ramón García, 2015. "When is there more employment, with individual or collective wage setting?," Working Papers 853, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Delacroix, Alain, 2006. "A multisectorial matching model of unions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 573-596, April.
- Mulder, C.B., 1989. "Efficient and inefficient institutional arrangements between governments and trade unions : An explanation of high unemployment, corporatism and union fashing," Research Memorandum FEW 375, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:4:y:1986:i:4:p:582-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.