Wages, Hiring Standards, and Firm Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Gray & Pierre Grenier, 1994. "Fermetures d'usines et durées du chômage : signaux et comportements de recherche d'emploi au Canada," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 207-217.
- W Brown & P Marginson & J Welsh, 2001. "The Management of Pay as the Influence of Collective Bargaining Diminishes," Working Papers wp213, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Velenchik, Ann D., 1997.
"Government intervention, efficiency wages, and the employer size wage effect in Zimbabwe,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 305-338, August.
- Velenchik, A.D., 1995. "Government Intervention, Efficiency Wages, and the Employer-Size Wage Effects in Zimbabwe," Papers 95-09, Wellesley College - Department of Economics.
- Binnur Balkan & Semih Tumen, 2016.
"Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 235-266, April.
- Binnur Balkan & Semih Tumen, 2013. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps Along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 012, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2015. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Binnur Balkan & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide : Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1434, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 58565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011.
"Professional Network and Career Coevolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Professional Network and Career Coevolution," IDEI Working Papers 688, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Professional Network and Career Coevolution," TSE Working Papers 11-258, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-1059, October.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Wages, Unemployment and Inequality with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," NBER Working Papers 14122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thierry Lallemand & François Rycx, 2007.
"Employer Size and the Structure of Wages: A Critical Survey,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 75-87.
- Thierry Lallemand & François Rycx, 2007. "Employer size and the structure of wages: a critical survey," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8747, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2010. "Institutional changes, firm size and wages in the telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-217, July.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2000. "Unobserved Human Capital and Firm-Size Premium," Discussion Papers 739, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003. "Ownership, Firm Size and Rent Sharing in a Transition Country," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/170, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2004. "Ownership, firm size and rent sharing in Bulgaria," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-189, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:2:y:1984:i:4:p:477-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.