School Attendance and Student Achievement: Evidence from Rural Honduras
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2012.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of education and health interventions in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 189-213, June.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Education and Health Interventions in Developing Countries," SPD Working Papers 1102, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- G. M. Arif & Najam Us Saqib, 2003. "Production of Cognitive and Life Skills in Public, Private, and NGO Schools in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 1-28.
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon & Patricia Yáñez-Pagans, 2009.
"How Much Are We Willing To Pay to Send Poor Adolescents to School?: Simulating Changes to Mexico`s Oportunidades in Urban Areas,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1655, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon & Patricia Yanez-Pagans, 2009. "How Much Are We Willing To Pay to Send Poor Adolescents to School? Simulating Changes to Mexico`s Oportunidades in Urban Areas," Research Department Publications 4631, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Elizabeth M. King & Peter F. Orazem & Elizabeth M. Paterno, 2016.
"Promotion with and without Learning: Effects on Student Enrollment and Dropout Behavior,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(3), pages 580-602.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter F. & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and without learning : effects on student enrollment and dropout behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4722, The World Bank.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and Without Learning: Effects on Student Enrollment and Dropout Behavior," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vos, R.P. & Ponce, J., 2004. "Meeting the millennium development goal in education : a cost-effectiveness analysis for Ecuador," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19162, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Duryea, Suzanne & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2003. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Local Labor Market Fluctuations in Urban Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1165-1178, July.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:346752 is not listed on IDEAS
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers 587, RAND Corporation.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Marshall, Jeffery H., 2002. "Primary school attendance in Honduras," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 129-153, October.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2010.
"The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 116-125, February.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "The Impact of a Cash Transfer Program on Cognitive Achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 3658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arjun S. Bedi & Paul K. Kimalu & Damiano Kulundu Mandab & Nancy Nafula, 2004. "The Decline in Primary School Enrolment in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Anker, Richard,, 2000. "Conceptual and research frameworks for the economics of child labour and its elimination," ILO Working Papers 993467523402676, International Labour Organization.
- Lant Pritchett, Justin Sandefur, 2013. "Context Matters for Size: Why External Validity Claims and Development Practice Don't Mix-Working Paper 336," Working Papers 336, Center for Global Development.
- Marshall, Jeffery H., 2011. "School quality signals and attendance in rural Guatemala," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1445-1455.
- World Bank, 2001. "Honduras : Poverty Diagnostic 2000," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15508, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, Nazmul Chaudhury, 2013. "Primary Schooling, Student Learning, and School Quality in Rural Bangladesh-Working Paper 349," Working Papers 349, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:47:y:1999:i:3:p:657-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.