Honduras : Poverty Diagnostic 2000
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Behrman, Jere R & Craig, Steven G, 1987. "The Distribution of Public Services: An Exploration of Local Governmental Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Bergeron, Gilles & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Medina Banegas, Juan Manuel, 1998. "How reliable are group informant ratings? A test of food security ratings in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1893-1902, October.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Benefit Incidence, Public Spending Reforms, and the Timing of Program Capture," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 257-73, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Honduras : Public Expenditure Management for Poverty Reduction and Fiscal Sustainability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15506, The World Bank.
- Ian Walker & Max Velasquez & Fidel Ordoñez & Florencia Rodriguez, 1997. "Regulation, Organization and Incentives: The Political Economy of Potable Water Services in Honduras," Research Department Publications 3013, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Humphries, Sally, 1998. "Milk Cows, Migrants, and Land Markets: Unraveling the Complexities of Forest-to-Pasture Conversion in Northern Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 95-124, October.
- Stonich, Susan C., 1992. "Struggling with Honduran poverty: The environmental consequences of natural resource-based development and rural transformations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 385-399, March.
- Stanley, Denise L, 1999. "Labor Market Structure, New Export Crops, and Inequality: The Case of Mariculture in Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 70-89, October.
- Mausolff, Christopher & Farber, Stephen, 1995. "An economic analysis of ecological agricultural technologies among peasant farmers in Honduras," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 237-248, March.
- Bedi, Arjun S & Marshall, Jeffrey H, 1999. "School Attendance and Student Achievement: Evidence from Rural Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 657-82, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.