The Decline in Primary School Enrolment in Kenya
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gertler, Paul & Glewwe, Paul, 1990. "The willingness to pay for education in developing countries : Evidence from rural Peru," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 251-275, August.
- Bedi, Arjun S & Marshall, Jeffrey H, 1999. "School Attendance and Student Achievement: Evidence from Rural Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 657-682, April.
- Behrman, Jere R & Knowles, James C, 1999. "Household Income and Child Schooling in Vietnam," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 211-256, May.
- Bedi, Arjun Singh & Edwards, John H. Y., 2002. "The impact of school quality on earnings and educational returns--evidence from a low-income country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 157-185, June.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Marshall, Jeffery H., 2002. "Primary school attendance in Honduras," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 129-153, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Vos & Arjun Bedi & Paul K. Kimalu & Damiano K. Manda & Nancy N. Nafula & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Achieving Universal Primary Education: Can Kenya Afford it?," Working papers 2004-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers WR-587, RAND Corporation.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:163-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective,"
37, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, EconWPA.
- Maksymenko, Svitlana & Tranfaglia, Anna, 2015. "The impact of professional athlete sponsorship on educational attainment in Western Kenya," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 97-103.
- Martín Cicowiez & Luciano Di Gresia & Leonardo Gasparini, 2007. "Políticas Públicas y Objetivos de Desarrollo del Milenio en la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0056, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Vos, R.P. & Ponce, J., 2004. "Meeting the millennium development goal in education : a cost-effectiveness analysis for Ecuador," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19162, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers 587, RAND Corporation.
- Gönsch, Iris, 2010. "Determinants of primary school enrollment in Haiti and the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 54, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Wamuthenya, W.R., 2010. "To what extent can disparities in compositional and structural factors account for the gender gap in unemployment in the urban areas of Kenya?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19752, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:1-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.