Achieving Universal Primary Education: Can Kenya Afford it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Damiano Kulundu Manda, 2006.
"Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 493-513, Summer.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Geda, A. & de Jong, N. & Mwabu, G. & Kimenyi, M.S., 2001.
"Determinants of poverty in Kenya : a household level analysis,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
19095, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Alemayehu Geda & Niek de Jong & Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu, 2005. "Determinants of Poverty in Kenya: A Household Level Analysis," Working papers 2005-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Arjun S. Bedi & Paul K. Kimalu & Damiano Kulundu Mandab & Nancy Nafula, 2004. "The Decline in Primary School Enrolment in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 1-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruerd Ruben, 2012. "Dimensionner l'aide au développement : ce que nous enseigne l'évaluation. Dimensioning Development Aid: Some Lessons from Evaluation," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 20(4), pages 95-123.
More about this item
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-11-05 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2005-11-05 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2004-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.