Achieving Universal Primary Education: Can Kenya Afford it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Damiano Kulundu Manda, 2006.
"Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 493-513, Summer.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Geda, A. & de Jong, N. & Mwabu, G. & Kimenyi, M.S., 2001.
"Determinants of poverty in Kenya : a household level analysis,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
19095, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Alemayehu Geda & Niek de Jong & Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu, 2005. "Determinants of Poverty in Kenya: A Household Level Analysis," Working papers 2005-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Arjun S. Bedi & Paul K. Kimalu & Damiano Kulundu Mandab & Nancy Nafula, 2004. "The Decline in Primary School Enrolment in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 1-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruerd Ruben, 2012. "Dimensionner l'aide au développement : ce que nous enseigne l'évaluation. Dimensioning Development Aid: Some Lessons from Evaluation," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 20(4), pages 95-123.
More about this item
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-11-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2005-11-05 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2004-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .