The Effects of Financial Liberalization on Savings and Investment in Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime de Melo & James Tybout, 2015. "The Effects of Financial Liberalization on Savings and Investment in Uruguay," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 3, pages 55-81 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston Moore, 2014.
"Managing The Process Of Removing Capital Controls: What Does The Literature Suggest?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 209-237, April.
- Moore, Winston, 2010. "Managing the Process of Removing Capital Controls: What Does the Literature Suggest?," MPRA Paper 21584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tybout, James R. & Bark, Taeho, 1988. "Industrial portfolio responses to macroeconomic shocks : an econometric model for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 103, The World Bank.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 35.
- Moore, Tomoe, 2010. "A Critical Appraisal of McKinnon's Complementarity Hypothesis: Does the Real Rate of Return on Money Matter for Investment in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 260-269, March.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Kangni KPODAR, 2004.
"Développement financier, instabilité financière et réduction de la pauvreté,"
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers halshs-00564573, HAL.
- Kangni KPODAR & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2006. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers 200607, CERDI.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2005. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni R Kpodar, 2008. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction; Can There Be a Benefit Without a Cost?," IMF Working Papers 08/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Arestis & Machiko Nissanke & Howard Stein, 2003. "Finance and Development: Institutional and Policy Alternatives to Financial Liberalization," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_377, Levy Economics Institute.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier et croissance : Une synthèse des contributions pionnières," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 442, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rama, Martin, 1990. "Empirical investment equations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 563, The World Bank.
- Omar A Mendoza Lugo, 2008. "The differential impact of real interest rates and credit availability on private investment: evidence from Venezuela," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 501-537 Bank for International Settlements.
- Cebenoyan, A. Sinan & Fischer, Klaus P. & Papaioannou, George J., 1995. "Corporate financial structure under inflation and financial repression: A comparative study of North American and emerging markets firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-45.
- Agrawal, Pradeep & Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar, 2009. "Savings behaviour in South Asia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 208-224.
- V.R. Prabhakaran Nair, 2005. "Determinants of fixed investment: A study of Indian private corporate manufacturing sector," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 369, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- J Pentecost Eric & Ramlogan Carlyn, 2000. "The Savings Ratio and Financial Repression in Trinidad and Tobago," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 67-84.
- Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Financial Sector Development, Savings Mobilization and Poverty Reduction in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2013. "On the validity of the Keynesian Absolute Income hypothesis in Pakistan: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 290-296.
More about this item
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:34:y:1986:i:3:p:561-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.