Corporate social responsibility and financial performance in the Australian context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Whelan & Anu Rammohan, 2005. "Child Care and Female Decisions," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(2), pages 203-225, June.
- Rammohan, Anu, 2004. "Child care and female employment decisions: A theoretical note," Working Papers 3, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:3:415-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villafán Vidales Katia Beatriz & Ayala Ortiz Dante Ariel, 2014. "Responsabilidad social de las empresas agrícolas y agroindustriales aguacateras de Uruapan, Michoacán, y sus implicaciones en la competitividad," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 223-251, octubre-d.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate culture; corporate financial performance; Australia; social responsibility;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2007_2_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .