The Berry–Levinsohn–Pakes estimator of the random-coefficients logit demand model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinger, Pia & Ruhmer-Krell, Isabel & Schumacher, Heiner, 2016.
"The compromise effect in action: Lessons from a restaurant's menu,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 14-34.
- Pinger, Pia & Ruhmer-Krell, Isabel & Schumacher, Heiner, 2016. "The Compromise Effect in Action: Lessons from a Restaurant's Menu," IZA Discussion Papers 9648, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pinger, Pia & Ruhmer-Krell, Isabel & Schumacher, Heiner, 2016. "The Compromise Effect in Action: Lessons from a Restaurant's Menu," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145883, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stefan Hirsch & Giulia Tiboldo & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2018. "A tale of two Italian cities: brand-level milk demand and price competition," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(49), pages 5239-5252, October.
- Zhu, Chen & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liu, Xiaoou, 2019. "Consumer responses to front-of-package labeling in the presence of information spillovers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-1.
- Jäkel, Ina C., 2019. "Product appeal, differences in tastes, and export performance: Evidence for Danish chocolate and confectionery," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 417-459.
- Staudigel, Matthias & Anders, Sven, 2016. "Does taste trump health? Effects of nutritional characteristics on brand-level demand for chips in the U.S," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235755, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mohammed, Rezgar & Murova, Olga & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2017. "Demand for Yogurt in the Trend of Manufacturer Brand and Organic Information," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252728, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tiboldo, Giulia & Lopez, Rigoberto & Hirsch, Stefan, 2016. "Private label market power: evidence from Italian dairy retailing," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Staudigel, Matthias & Anders, Sven, 2016. "Does Taste Trump Health? – The Effect Of Nutrient Profiles On Brand-Level Demand For Chips In The U.S," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244760, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
Keywordsblp; logit model; elasticities; contraction mapping; GMM; random coefficients; optimal instruments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:15:y:2015:i:3:p:854-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.