Estimating the Employment Effects of Wage Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Luiz Sacconato & Naércio Aquino de Menezes-Filho, 2001. "A Diferença Salarial entre os Trabalhadores Americanos e Brasileiros: uma Análise Com Micro Dados," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 095, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Schober, Thomas & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009.
"Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is There Really a Puzzle?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Schober & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is there Really a Puzzle?," NRN working papers 2009-08, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Schober & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is there Really a Puzzle?," Economics working papers 2009-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Madhu S. Mohanty, 2003. "An Alternative Explanation for the Equality of Male and Female Unemployment Rates in the U.S. Labor Market in the Late 1980s," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 69-92, Winter.
- Ceesay, Ebrima K., 2013. "Inequality and growth," MPRA Paper 45492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung Choe, 2013.
"Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 29, pages 211-233.
- Choe, Chung, 2009. "Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pervaiz, Zahid & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2011. "Gender inequality and economic growth: a time series analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Ricardo Pagán & Miguel Malo, 2009. "Job satisfaction and disability: lower expectations about jobs or a matter of health?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 51-74, March.
- repec:mpr:mprres:341e1dba100a4d988613006cb2957100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez Álvarez, Vanesa, 2012. "El empleo de las personas con discapacidad en la gran recesión: ¿son los Centros Especiales de Empleo una excepción?/The employment of people with disabilities in the great recession: are the Sheltere," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 237-260, Abril.
- Schober, Thomas & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is There Really a Puzzle?--A Comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1476-1484, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:74:y:1992:i:3:p:446-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.