Economies of Size and Scope in Rural Low-Volume Roads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleming, Pauline & Fleming, Euan M. & Griffith, Garry R. & Johnston, David, 2004. "Estimation of a Multi-Input Multi-Output Model of Lot-Fed Beef Cattle in Australia," Working Papers 12944, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Deller, Steven C. & Walzer, Norman, 1995.
"Structural Shifts in the Treatment of Intergovernmental Aid: The Case of Rural Roads,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 522-535, December.
- Deller, Steven C. & Walzer, Norman, 1995. "Structural Shifts In The Treatment Of Intergovernmental Aid: The Case Of Rural Roads," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14, December.
- Scorsone, Eric, 2007. "School District and Municipal Reorganization: Research Findings & Policy Proposals," Staff Papers 6543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Wong, Ho Lun & Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "Providing quality infrastructure in rural villages: The case of rural roads in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 262-274.
- Laura Carosi & Giovanna Dâ€™Inverno & Letizia Ravagli, 2014. "Global public spending efficiency in Tuscan municipalities," Discussion Papers 2014/175, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline, 2008. "Evidence of Scope Economies in the Australian Wheat-Sheep Zone," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36849, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan, 2004.
"Diversification economies and specialisation efficiencies in a mixed food and coffee smallholder farming system in Papua New Guinea,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 229-239, December.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Fleming, Euan M., 2003. "Diversification Economies And Specialisation Efficiencies In A Mixed Food And Coffee Smallholder Farming System In Papua New Guinea," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25841, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Jing & Bailey, DeeVon, 2013. "Examining Economies of Scale for Farmer Cooperatives in China’s Shanxi Province," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-30.
- Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline & Fleming, Euan M., 2008. "Evidence of Scope Economies in Australian Agriculture," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5996, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Walker, Mary Beth, 1999. "Economies of Scale in Property Tax Assessment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 207-20, June.
- Villani, Salvatore, 2010. "Per un giusto equilibrio tra efficacia ed efficienza nell’attuazione della legge delega sul federalismo fiscale: verso la definizione dei LEP e dei costi standard delle Regioni," MPRA Paper 29513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villani, Salvatore, 2010.
"Elementi ai fini della definizione della nozione di costo standard: una rassegna della letteratura e delle principali esperienze estere
[Basic elements defining the standard cost concept. A survey ," MPRA Paper 29683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renner, Swetlana & Glauben, Thomas & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "Measurement And Decomposition Of Flexibility Of Multi-Output Firms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Krause, Mark A., 1996. "Cost Savings From Consolidating North Dakota'S Counties," Agricultural Economics Reports 23321, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mekhora, Thamrong & Fleming, Euan M., 2004. "An Analysis of Scope Economies and Specialisation Efficiencies Among Thai Shrimp and Rice Smallholders," Working Papers 12914, University of New England, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:3:p:459-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.