Compensating Differentials for Pensions and Underfunding in the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark, 1987. "Pensions and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 2266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn, 1997. "Pensions and Wage Premia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 510-522, July.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Gary S. Fields, 1981. "The Effects of Pensions and Earnings on Retirement: A Review Essay," NBER Working Papers 0772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Schwarz, Joshua L., 1987. "Public-sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1219-1260 Elsevier.
- Robert L. Clark & Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "Effects of Pensions on Labor Markets and Retirement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 431, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Smith & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1983.
"Estimating Wage-Fringe Trade-Offs: Some Data Problems,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 347-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Smith & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1981. "Estimating Wage-Fringe Trade-Offs: Some Data Problems," NBER Working Papers 0827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haynes, Jonathan B. & Sessions, John G., 2013.
"Work now, pay later? An empirical analysis of the pension–pay trade off,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 835-843.
- Jonathan Haynes & John Sessions, 2011. "Work Now, Pay Later? An Empirical Analysis of the Pension Pay-Trade Off," Department of Economics Working Papers 05/11, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Love, David A. & Smith, Paul A. & Wilcox, David W., 2011. "The effect of regulation on optimal corporate pension risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 18-35, July.
- Johnson, Richard W., 1997. "Pension Underfunding and Liberal Retirement Benefits Among State and Local Government Workers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(1), pages 113-42, March.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2009. "Pension Funding In A Unionized Economy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(2), pages 213-231, May.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M., 2014.
"Shrouded costs of government: The political economy of state and local public pensions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 89-105.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2012. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Chapters,in: Retirement Benefits for State and Local Employees: Designing Pension Plans for the Twenty-First Century National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2012. "Shrouded costs of government: The political economy of state and local public pensions," Economics Working Papers 1336, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2013.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2013. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 18976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Olivia S., 1993. "Publicpension governance and performance : lessons for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1199, The World Bank.
- Johnson, Richard W., 1997. "Pension Underfunding and Liberal Retirement Benefits Among State and Local Government Workers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 50(1), pages 113-142, March.
- Robert P. Inman, 1985. "The Funding Status of Teacher Pensions: An Econometric Approach," NBER Working Papers 1727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:3:p:463-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.