The Effect of Earnings of School and College Investment Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2017.
"Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 655-696.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2015. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2016. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 21947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bedard, Kelly, 2003. "School quality and the distribution of male earnings in Canada," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 395-407, August.
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis & King, Ian & Tang, Xueli, 2019. "Human capital misallocation, redistributive policies, and TFP," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 309-324.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2003. "Public education and income inequality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-300, June.
- Lemelin, Clément & Perrot, Jean, 1990. "Les dépenses publiques pour l’enseignement universitaire et le taux de rendement fiscal : le cas du Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(2), pages 193-217, juin.
- Soares, Jorge, 2003. "Self-interest and public funding of education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 703-727, March.
- Soares, Jorge, 2005. "Public education reform: Community or national funding of education?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 669-697, April.
- Garcia-Aracil, Adela & Winter, Carolyn, 2006. "Gender and ethnicity differentials in school attainment and labor market earnings in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 289-307, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:3:p:326-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.