Urbanisation, Primatie Et Étapes De Développement : Existe-T-Il Une Courbe En Cloche ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2003. "Evidence on the political economy of the urbanization process," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 98-125, January.
- Rosen, Kenneth T. & Resnick, Mitchel, 1980. "The size distribution of cities: An examination of the Pareto law and primacy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-186, September.
- Parr, John B., 1985. "A note on the size distribution of cities over time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-212, September.
- Ronald L. Moomaw & Mohammed A. Alwosabi, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy evidence from Asia and the Americas,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 149-171, March.
- Moomaw, Ronald L. & Alwosabi, Mohammed A., 2003. "An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy: Evidence from Asia and the Americas," ZEI Working Papers B 19-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1995. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 195-227.
- Wheaton, William C & Shishido, Hisanobu, 1981. "Urban Concentration, Agglomeration Economies, and the Level of Economic Development," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, October.
- Maurice Catin & Christophe Van Huffel, 2003. "Concentration urbaine et industrialisation," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 121(1), pages 87-107.
- Maurice CATIN & Stéphane GHIO & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2002. "Investissements Directs Etrangers, Diffusion Technologique Et Concentration Spatiale Dans Les Pays En Developpement," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 16, pages 55-83.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Wang, Hyoung Gun, 2007. "Urbanization and city growth: The role of institutions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 283-313, May.
More about this item
KeywordsURBANISATION; PRIMATIE URBAINE; COURBE EN CLOCHE; ÉTAPES DE DÉVELOPPEMENT;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:27:y:2008:p:83-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.