Urbanisation, Inégalités Urbaines Et Développement En Turquie (1950-2000)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2003. "Evidence on the political economy of the urbanization process," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 98-125, January.
- Xavier Gabaix & Rustam Ibragimov, 2011.
"Rank - 1 / 2: A Simple Way to Improve the OLS Estimation of Tail Exponents,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Xavier Gabaix & Rustam Ibragimov, 2007. "Rank-1/2: A Simple Way to Improve the OLS Estimation of Tail Exponents," NBER Technical Working Papers 0342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parr, John B., 1985. "A note on the size distribution of cities over time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-212, September.
- Ronald L. Moomaw & Mohammed A. Alwosabi, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy evidence from Asia and the Americas,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 149-171, March.
- Moomaw, Ronald L. & Alwosabi, Mohammed A., 2003. "An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy: Evidence from Asia and the Americas," ZEI Working Papers B 19-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1995. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 195-227.
- Michel DIMOU & Alexandra SCHAFFAR, 2007.
"Évolution Des Hiérarchies Urbaines Et Loi De Zipf : Le Cas Des Balkans,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 65-86.
- Michel Dimou & Alexandra Schaffar, 2007. "Evolution des hiérarchies urbaines et loi de Zipf. Le cas des Balkans," Post-Print hal-01295765, HAL.
- Maurice Catin & Christophe Van Huffel, 2003. "Concentration urbaine et industrialisation," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 121(1), pages 87-107.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2004.
"The evolution of city size distributions,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 53, pages 2341-2378
- Xavier Gabaix & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2003. "The Evolution of City Size Distributions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0310, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ayse Gedik, 2003. "Differential Urbanization in Turkey: 1955-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa03p335, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsURBANISATION; PRIMATIE URBAINE; ÉTAPES DE DÉVELOPPEMENT; TURQUIE;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:34:y:2011:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.