Modelling spillovers between stock market and FX market: evidence for Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolaas Groenewold & James E H Paterson, 2011. "Stock Prices And Exchange Rates In Australia: Are Commodity Prices The Missing Link?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Dora Borbély, 2004. "Exchange Rate Developments and Stock Market Dynamics in Transition Countries: Theory and Empirical Analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei126, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Tansuchat, Roengchai, 2011.
"Crude oil hedging strategies using dynamic multivariate GARCH,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 912-923, September.
- Roengchai Tansuchat & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH," Working Papers in Economics 10/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tansuchat, R. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH," KIER Working Papers 743, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Roengchai Tansuchat & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-704, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hooi-Hooi Lean & Marwan Halim, 2005. "Bivariate Causality between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices on Major Asian Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 10/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Ndako, Umar B., 2018.
"Modelling stock price–exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: A new perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 105-123.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako, 2017. "Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries - A new perspective," Working Papers 038, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Oloko, Tirimisiyu F., 2018. "Portfolio diversification between developed and developing stock markets: The case of US and UK investors in Nigeria," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 219-232.
- Wee-Yeap Lau & You-How Go, 2018. "Dynamic Causality Between Stock Return and Exchange Rate: Is Stock-Oriented Hypothesis More Relevant in Malaysia?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 25(2), pages 137-157, June.
- Effiong, Ekpeno L., 2016. "Nonlinear Dependence between Stock Prices and Exchange Rate in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 74336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahiru A. Balaa & Taro Takimotob, 2017. "Stock markets volatility spillovers during financial crises: A DCC-MGARCH with skewed-t density approach," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 17(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano & Aminu, Abubakar Wambai, 2018. "Economic regimes and stock market performance in Nigeria: Evidence from regime switching model," MPRA Paper 91430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Oct 2018.
- Afees Adebare Salisu & Raymond Swaray & Tirimisiyu Oloko, 2018.
"US stocks in the presence of oil price risk: Large cap vs. Small cap,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 116-124.
- Afees A. Salisu & Raymond Swaray & Tirimisyu F. Oloko, 2017. "US stocks in the presence of oil price risk: Large cap vs. Small cap," Working Papers 037, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Tule, Moses & Dogo, Mela & Uzonwanne, Godfrey, 2018. "Volatility of stock market returns and the naira exchange rate," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 97-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:wjabxx:v:16:y:2015:i:1-2:p:84-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/wjab20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.