Exchange Rate Developments and Stock Market Dynamics in Transition Countries: Theory and Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Marcin Piatkowski, 2004.
"Productivity, innovation and ICT in Old and New Europe,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 215-246, January.
- Ark, Bart van & Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "Productivity, innovation and ICT in old and new Europe," GGDC Research Memorandum 200469, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Welfens, Paul JJ, 1995. "Telecommunications and transition in Central and Eastern Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 561-577, October.
- Bart van Ark, 2001. "The Renewal of the Old Economy: An International Comparative Perspective," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/5, OECD Publishing.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ülkü, Numan & Demirci, Ebru, 2012. "Joint dynamics of foreign exchange and stock markets in emerging Europe," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-86.
- Ülkü, Numan & Fatullayev, Sabutay & Diachenko, Daria, 2016. "Can risk-rebalancing explain the negative correlation between stock return differential and currency? Or, does source status drive it?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 28-54.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition Countries; Exchange Rate Determination; Stock Markets.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.