On Realizing Profits in Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Nell, 1967. "Wicksell's Theory of Circulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 386-386.
- Jean-Francois Renaud, 2000. "The Problem of the Monetary Realization of Profits in a Post Keynesian Sequential Financing Model: Two solutions of the Kaleckian option," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 285-303.
- Nell,Edward J., 1998. "The General Theory of Transformational Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521590068, May.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Parguez, A. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "A Credit Theory of Money: The Monetary Circuit Approach," Working Papers 9902e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M. & Starr, Ross M., 1990. "The transactions role of money," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-62 Elsevier.
- Seccareccia,M., 1991. "Post Keynesian Fundism and Monetary Circulation," Working Papers 9113e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2014. "Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy," Working Papers PKWP1402, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Olivier Allain, 2007. "Monetary circulation, the paradox of profits, and the velocity of money," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196485, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:14:y:2002:i:4:p:519-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .