PPP Financing in the Road Sector: A Disequilibrium Analysis Based on the Monetary Circuit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, May.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005.
"Assessing Rational Expectations 2: "Eductive" Stability in Economics,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262072580, January.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005. "Assessing Rational Expectations 2: eductive stability in economics," Post-Print halshs-00754853, HAL.
- Joseph Halevi & Peter Kriesler, 2004. "Stagnation and Economic Conflict in Europe," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 19-45.
- Parguez, A. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "A Credit Theory of Money: The Monetary Circuit Approach," Working Papers 9902e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mark Norris, 2005. "The UK Experience," ERES eres2005_ind_101, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2005-ind-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
- Seccareccia,M., 1991. "Post Keynesian Fundism and Monetary Circulation," Working Papers 9113e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Steindl, Josef, 1979. "Stagnation Theory and Stagnation Policy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2001. "Assessing Rational Expectations: Sunspot Multiplicity and Economic Fluctuations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262072076, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic private partnerships; Monetary circuit; Roads; D60; E600; L920;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:513-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .