Public investment under disequilibrium: a post Keynesian viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan & M. Taner Yigit, 2005. "Pilgrims to Eurozone: How Far, How Fast," Working Papers 0501, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- repec:bil:bilpap:0501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Koen & Paul van den Noord, 2005. "Fiscal Gimmickry in Europe: One-Off Measures and Creative Accounting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 417, OECD Publishing.
- William Easterly, 1999. "When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, April.
- Alfredo Bardozzetti & Sandro Momigliano, 2006. "Le finanze pubbliche dei nuovi Stati membri dell'Unione europea," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(5-6), pages 35-63.
- Giorgio Ragazzi, 2002. "Sulla riforma dei conti pubblici," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(3).
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2006. "Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How far, how fast?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Giorgio Ragazzi, 2003. "Quali indicatori sintetici per la finanza pubblica?," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(4).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary circuit; Public investment; Non-walrasian equilibria;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.