Regional productivity and income convergence in the unified Germany, 1992-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000.
"Convergence and the effects of spatial interaction,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
110, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2001. "Convergence and the Effects of Spatial Interaction," Discussion Paper Series 26351, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 1999. "Regional growth in West Germany: convergence or divergence?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Productivity and Convergence across U.S. States and Industries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 113-135.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, September.
- Michael Funke & Holge Strulik, 1999. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model of Unified Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Rusche, 2010.
"Quality of life in the regions: an exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Karsten Rusche, "undated". "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," Working Papers 200120, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 13459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of life in the regions: An exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets," CAWM Discussion Papers 10, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2008. "Does regional redistribution spur growth?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,28, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Falko Juessen, 2009.
"A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in unified Germany,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 627-652, December.
- Juessen Falko, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in reunified Germany," Urban/Regional 0506008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernd Aumann & Rolf Scheufele, 2010.
"Is East Germany catching up? A time series perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 177-192.
- Aumann, Bernd & Scheufele, Rolf, 2009. "Is East Germany Catching Up? A Time Series Perspective," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Kosfeld, Reinhold & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Regional convergence in Germany: A geographically weighted regression approach," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 76, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Irrek, Maike & Schultz, Birgit, 2012. "A Federal Long-run Projection Model for Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kosfeld Reinhold, 2007. "Regional Spillovers and Spatial Heterogeneity in Matching Workers and Employers in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(3), pages 236-253, June.
- Stephan Brunow & Georg Hirte, 2009. "The age pattern of human capital and regional productivity: A spatial econometric study on german regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 799-823, November.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold, 2006. "Regional spillovers and spatial heterogeneity in matching workers and employers in Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 89, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Wolfgang Schwarzbauer & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Growth in Switzerland," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(1), pages 46-58, July.
- Ryohei Nakamura & Masahiro Taguchi, 2011. "Agglomeration and Institutional Effects on Dynamics in Regional Disparities: Experience from Poland and Japan," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Michael Koetter & Michael Wedow, 2013. "Transfer Payments without Growth: Evidence for German Regions, 1992–2005," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 1438-1455, July.
- Bluszcz Anna, 2016. "Classification of the European Union member states according to the relative level of sustainable development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2591-2605, November.
- Steven Yamarik, 2011. "Human capital and state-level economic growth: what is the contribution of schooling?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 195-211, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional convergence; Neoclassical growth theory; Unified Germany; Spatial ARMA model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:7:p:755-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.