Investment, Restructuring and Performance in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Popov, V., 1996. "A Russian Puzzle. What Makes the Russian Economy Transformation a Special Case," Research Paper 29, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "Patterns of Transition from Plan to Market," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 397-424, September.
- Vladimir Popov, 1998. "Will Russia achieve fast economic growth?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 421-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul Estrin & Stepana Lazarova & Giovanni Urga, 2001.
"Convergence in Transition Countries – Focus on Investment: Central and Eastern Europe, 1970–1996,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 215-230, October.
- Estrin, Saul & Lazarova, Stepana & Urga, Giovanni, 2001. "Convergence in Transition Countries--Focus on Investment: Central and Eastern Europe, 1970-1996," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 215-230.
- Franz Barjak, 2001. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: A Typology for East Germany and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-311.
- Malaj, Arben & Mema, Fatmir, 2003. "Strategic privatisation: Its achievements and challenges," BERG Working Paper Series 41, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Laurila, Juhani & Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Sequential reform strategy : The case of Azerbaijan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:11:y:1999:i:4:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.