Choice of exchange rate system and macroeconomic volatility of three Asian emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Rahul Sen & Reza Y. Siregar, 2004. "Misalignment of the Baht and its Trade Balance Consequences for Thailand in the 1980s and 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 985-1012, July.
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995.
"Fixing exchange rates A virtual quest for fundamentals,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-37, August.
- Flood, R.P. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," Papers 529, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 4503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Husain, Aasim M. & Mody, Ashoka & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2005. "Exchange rate regime durability and performance in developing versus advanced economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 35-64, January.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1999.
"Understanding Exchange Rate Volatility without the Contrivance of Macroeconomics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 660-672, November.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1998. "Understanding Exchange Rate Volatility Without the Contrivance of Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baxter, Marianne & Stockman, Alan C., 1989. "Business cycles and the exchange-rate regime : Some international evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Liam Gallagher, 2000. "Macroeconomic shocks under alternative exchange rate regimes: the Irish experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 933-944.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Reza Siregar & Ramkishen Rajan, 2006.
"Models of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates Revisited: A Selective Review of the Literature,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2006-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Y. Siregar, 2007. "Models of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates Revisited: A Selective Review of the Literature," Working Papers id:1198, eSocialSciences.
- Jimmy Ran, 2002. "Volatility of fundamental variables under different exchange rate system--a simple test for Hong Kong," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 253-258.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate regimes; macroeconomic volatility; financial crisis; exchange rate misalignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:macfem:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:167-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.