Property valuation with artificial neural network: the case of Athens
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan Din & Martin Hoesli & Andre Bender, 2001. "Environmental Variables and Real Estate Prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(11), pages 1989-2000, October.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013.
"Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, "undated". "Explaining Spatial Variation in Housing Prices: An Economic Geography Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600023, EcoMod.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily Zietz & G. Sirmans, 2008.
"Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 317-333, November.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily N. Zietz & G. Stacy Sirmans., 2007. "Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ramesh Sharda, 1994. "Neural Networks for the MS/OR Analyst: An Application Bibliography," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 116-130, April.
- Patric H. Hendershott & John C. Weicher, 2002. "Forecasting Housing Markets: Lessons Learned," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11.
- Stanley McGreal & Paloma Taltavull de La Paz, 2011. "An analysis of factors influencing accuracy in the valuation of residential properties in Spain," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Dewees, D. N., 1976. "The effect of a subway on residential property values in Toronto," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-369, October.
- K.C. Lam & C.Y. Yu & C.K. Lam, 2009. "Support vector machine and entropy based decision support system for property valuation," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 213-233, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GLUMAC Brano & DES ROSIERS François, 2018.
"Real estate and land property automated valuation systems: A taxonomy and conceptual model,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Brano Glumac & Francois Des Rosiers, 2018. "Real estate and land property automated valuations systems: a taxonomy and conceptual model," ERES eres2018_148, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Daikun Wang & Victor Jing Li, 2019. "Mass Appraisal Models of Real Estate in the 21st Century: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-14, December.
- Áron Horváth & Blanka Imre & Zoltán Sápi, 2016. "The International Practice of Statistical Property Valuation Methods and the Possibilities of Introducing Automated Valuation Models in Hungary," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(4), pages 45-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpropr:v:30:y:2013:i:2:p:128-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJPR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.