Environmental Variables and Real Estate Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas, 2012.
"Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3705-3715, October.
- Beatriz Larraz Iribas & Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, 2011. "Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation," Post-Print hal-00712371, HAL.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:133-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Azadeh & Mohammad Sheikhalishahi & Ali Boostani, 2014. "A Flexible Neuro-Fuzzy Approach for Improvement of Seasonal Housing Price Estimation in Uncertain and Non-Linear Environments," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(4), pages 567-582, December.
- Paul Hindsley & Stuart Hamilton & O. Morgan, 2013.
"Gulf Views: Toward a Better Understanding of Viewshed Scope in Hedonic Property Models,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 489-505, October.
- Paul Hindsley & Stuart E. Hamilton & O. Ashton Morgan, 2011. "Gulf Views: Toward a Better Understanding of Viewshed Scope in Hedonic Property Models," Working Papers 11-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kamil Faisal & Ahmed Shaker, 2017. "An Investigation of GIS Overlay and PCA Techniques for Urban Environmental Quality Assessment: A Case Study in Toronto, Ontario, Canada," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-25, March.
- Anonymous, 2006. "Conservation of Australia's Historic Heritage Places," Inquiry Reports 31896, Productivity Commission.
- Brereton, Finbarr & Clinch, J. Peter & Ferreira, Susana, 2008. "Happiness, geography and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 386-396, April.
- Damrongsak Rinchumphu & Chris Eves & Connie Susilawati, 2013. "Brand Value of Property in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR), Thailand," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 296-322.
- Zeynep Gamze Mert & Serhat Yilmaz & Ertan Mert, 2011. "A Comparison of Grading Models for Neighborhood Level of Family Housing Units," ERSA conference papers ersa11p966, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:536-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Montero & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Estimating Housing Prices: A Proposal with Spatially Correlated Data," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 39-51, February.
- Queslati, W. & Salanie, J. & Delaitre, C. & Beaujouan, V., 2008. "Hedonic estimates of agricultural landscape values in suburban areas," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsLINEAR MODELS ; PRICING ; REAL ESTATE;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ehecge:2001.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depgech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.