Income Differential and Out-migration: the Impacts of Between-gap and Within-gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "Employment Constraints and Sub-optimality in Chinese Enterprises," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 284-299, April.
- Bhattacharya, Prabir C, 1993. " Rural-Urban Migration in Economic Development," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 243-281, September.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Zhu & Zhongmin Wu & Meiyan Wang & Yang Du & Fang Cai, 2011.
"Do Migrants Really Save More? Understanding the Impact of Remittances on Savings in Rural China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 654-672, June.
- Yu Zhu & Zhongmin Wu & Meiyan Wang & Yang Du & Fang Cai, 2009. "Do Migrants Really Save More? Understanding the Impact of Remittances on Savings in Rural China," Studies in Economics 0923, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
KeywordsOut-migration; income differential; China; JEL classifications: R23; I61;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:2:y:2004:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.