Rural-Urban Migration in Economic Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuru Ali, Seid, 2011. "Education As A Means Of Smooth Rural-Urban Migration: Some Evidences From Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 180-180, September.
- Tesfatsion Dominiko, 2016. "A Qualitative Study on Internal Migrants in Ethiopia: Causes, Experiences, Perceptions, Challenges and Future Life Orientations," Journal of Social Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 54-72.
- Gonzalo Duran, 2005. "Subsidios de EducaciÃ³n: Impacto en la MigraciÃ³n y Convergencia Regional," Public Economics 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fox, Sean, 2011. "Understanding the origins and pace of Africa’s urban transition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 41856, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ana Isabel Gil Lacruz, 2003. "Migraciï¿½n y expectativas intergeneracionales," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 18(1), pages 117-130, June.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 52, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Zhongmin Wu & Yu Zhu, 2004. "Income Differential and Out-migration: the Impacts of Between-gap and Within-gap," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 27-37.
- Ana Paula MARTINS, 2014.
"The Mechanics of Dualistic Models: "Comparable" Structures and Comparative Statics Results,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 150-185, December.
- Martins, Ana Paula, 2014. "The Mechanics of Dualistic Models: "Comparable" Structures and Comparative Statics Results," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 150-185.
- Seid Nuru Ali, 2011. "Education as a means of smooth rural-urban migration: some evidences from Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 19(1), September.
- Daveri, Francesco & Faini, Riccardo, 1999. "Where Do Migrants Go?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 595-622, October.
- VÃfill Karlsson, 2015. "Interregional Migration and Transportation Improvements in Iceland," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 38(3), pages 292-315, July.
- Muhammad Zahid Naeem & Wajid Alim, 2019. "Determinants of Rural-Urban migration: A Case Study of Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 8(2), pages 105-116, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:7:y:1993:i:3:p:243-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.