Factor-Augmented VARMA Models With Macroeconomic Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cotter, John, 2007.
"Varying the VaR for unconditional and conditional environments,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1338-1354, December.
- Cotter, John, 2004. "Varying the VaR for Unconditional and Conditional Environments," MPRA Paper 3483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Varying the VaR for Unconditional and Conditional Environments," Papers 1103.5649, arXiv.org.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Varying the VaR for Unconditional and Conditional Environments," Working Papers 200419, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jansen, Dennis W & de Vries, Casper G, 1991.
"On the Frequency of Large Stock Returns: Putting Booms and Busts into Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 18-24.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Casper de Vries, 1988. "On the frequency of large stock returns: putting booms and busts into perspective," Working Papers 1989-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gamini Premaratne, 2005. "A Test for Symmetry with Leptokurtic Financial Data," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(2), pages 169-187.
- Stephen J. Taylor, 2007. "Introduction to Asset Price Dynamics, Volatility, and Prediction," Introductory Chapters,in: Asset Price Dynamics, Volatility, and Prediction Princeton University Press.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"A general asymptotic theory for time-series models,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(1), pages 97-111.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A General Asymptotic Theory for Time Series Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-670, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2005. "Diagnostic Checking in ARMA Models With Uncorrelated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 532-544, June.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Carbon, M. & Francq, C., 2012. "Computing and estimating information matrices of weak ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 345-361.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Carbon, M. & Francq, C., 2012.
"Computing and estimating information matrices of weak ARMA models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 345-361.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Carbon, Michel & Francq, Christian, 2010. "Computing and estimating information matrices of weak arma models," MPRA Paper 27685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Einmahl, John H. J. & Li, Jun & Liu, Regina Y., 2009. "Thresholding Events of Extreme in Simultaneous Monitoring of Multiple Risks," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 982-992.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mao Takongmo, Charles Olivier & Stevanovic, Dalibor, 2015.
"Selection Of The Number Of Factors In Presence Of Structural Instability: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 177-233, Mars-Juin.
- Dalibor Stevanovic & Charles Olivier Mao Takongmo, 2014. "Selection of the number of factors in presence of structural instability: a Monte Carlo study," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-44, CIRANO.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2016.
"Structural analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 332-348.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Structural Analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 10801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2014.
"Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut LÃ¼tkepohl, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Eric Eisenstat, 2015. "Efficient estimation of Bayesian VARMAs with time-varying coefficients," CAMA Working Papers 2015-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan & Olubusoye, Olusanya E. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S., 2016.
"Time series analysis of persistence in crude oil price volatility across bull and bear regimes,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 29-37.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Olusanya E. Olubusoye & OlaOluwa S. Yaya, 2015. "Time Series Analysis of Persistence in Crude Oil Price Volatility across Bull and Bear Regimes," Working Papers 201580, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Maxime Leroux & Rachidi Kotchoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2017.
"Forecasting economic activity in data-rich environment,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2017-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Maxime Leroux & Rachidi Kotchoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2017. "Forecasting economic activity in data-rich environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-05, CIRANO.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:1:p:75-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalibor Stevanovic, 2015. "Factor augmented autoregressive distributed lag models with macroeconomic applications," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-33, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:31:y:2013:i:4:p:491-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .