Temporal aggregation of cyclical models with business cycle applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2012. "Temporal aggregation of cyclical models with business cycle applications," Post-Print hal-00809247, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Silvestrini & David Veredas, 2008.
"Temporal Aggregation Of Univariate And Multivariate Time Series Models: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 458-497, July.
- Andrea Silvestrini & David Veredas, 2008. "Temporal aggregation of univariate and multivariate time series models: a survey," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136205, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrea Silvestrini & David Veredas, 2008. "Temporal aggregation of univariate and multivariate time series models: A survey," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 685, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2009. "Temporal aggregation of univariate and multivariate time series models: A survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- [Reference to Proietti], Tommaso, 2000. "Comparing seasonal components for structural time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-260.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Hyper-spherical and elliptical stochastic cycles," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 169-181, May.
- Brewer, K. R. W., 1973. "Some consequences of temporal aggregation and systematic sampling for ARMA and ARMAX models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2011.
"Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 240-247, June.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Post-Print hal-00815563, HAL.
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2011. "Structural time series models and aggregation: some analytical results," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 315-316, May.
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1984. "Systematic sampling and temporal aggregation in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-281, December.
- Peter K. Clark, 1987. "The Cyclical Component of U. S. Economic Activity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 797-814.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Andrea Silvestrini, 2014. "The Italian financial cycle: 1861-2011," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 8(3), pages 301-334, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; Cyclical models; ARIMA models; Business cycle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:93-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .