Foreign direct investment (FDI) determinants and spatial spillovers across Mexico's states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, August.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobar, Octavio & Mühlen, Henning, 2018.
"The role of FDI in structural change: Evidence from Mexico,"
KCG Working Papers
13, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Escobar, Octavio & Mühlen, Henning, 2018. "The role of FDI in structural change: Evidence from Mexico," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 22-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Felipe J. Fonseca & Irving Llamosas-Rosas, 2019. "Spatial linkages and third-region effects: evidence from manufacturing FDI in Mexico," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 62(2), pages 265-284, April.
- Víctor Hugo Torres Preciado & Mayrén Polanco Gaytán & Miguel A. Tinoco Zermeño, 2017. "Dynamic of foreign direct investment in the states of Mexico: An analysis of Markov's spatial chains," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(1), pages 163-183, Enero-Mar.
- Fonseca Felipe J. & Llamosas-Rosas Irving, 2018. "Determinants of FDI Attraction in the Manufacturing Sector in Mexico, 1999-2015," Working Papers 2018-07, Banco de México.
- Víctor Hugo Torres Preciado & Mayrén Polanco Gaytán & Miguel A. Tinoco Zermeño, 2017. "Dinámica de la inversión extranjera directa en los estados de México: un análisis de cadenas de Markov espaciales," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(1), pages 141-162, Enero-Mar.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:7:p:993-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.