Urban sprawl and policy responses: a general equilibrium analysis of residential choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Olivia Koland & Karl Steininger, 2011. "Urban sprawl and policy responses: a general equilibrium analysis of residential choice," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(5), pages 707-707.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Geographical Economics and the Role of Pollution on Location," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2005.
"Economic Geography and Public Policy,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 7524.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Post-Print halshs-00179815, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10100-018-0534-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0540-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kulmer, Veronika & Koland, Olivia & Steininger, Karl W. & Fürst, Bernhard & Käfer, Andreas, 2014. "The interaction of spatial planning and transport policy: A regional perspective on sprawl," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(1), pages 57-77.
More about this item
Keywordsurban sprawl; commuting; environmental quality; new economic geography; computable general equilibrium (CGE) modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:54:y:2011:i:1:p:145-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.