The valuation of historical sites: a case study of Valdivia, Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2010.
"A stochastic model of the provision of guided tours to tourists,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 577-586.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "A stochastic model of the provision of guided tours to tourists," MPRA Paper 72152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:577-586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2013. "Market effects of historic preservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 17, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "The use of contingent valuation in assessing marine and coastal ecosystems’ water quality: A review," MPRA Paper 42183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1047-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:221-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscultural tourism; historical heritage; contingent valuation method; cultural economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:52:y:2009:i:1:p:97-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .