Do Economists Make Better Lawyers? Undergraduate Degree Field and Lawyer Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Fordyce & Lisa K Jepsen & Ken McCormick, 2017. "Predicting First-year Law School Performance: The Influences of Race, Gender, and Undergraduate Major," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 64-77, January.
- Del Rossi, Alison F. & Hersch, Joni, 2008. "Double your major, double your return?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-386, August.
- John V. Winters, 2016.
"Is economics a good major for future lawyers? Evidence from earnings data,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 187-191, April.
- Winters, John V., 2015. "Is Economics a Good Major for Future Lawyers? Evidence from Earnings Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:3:p:263-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .