Personal identity and standard economic theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, June.
- Locke, John, 1690. "An Essay Concerning Human Understanding," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number locke1690.
- Locke, John, 1697. "An Answer to Remarks Upon an Essay Concerning Human Understanding etc," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number locke1697.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Formation and persistence of oppositional identities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1046-1071.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Bisin & Eleonora Patacchini & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2011. "Formation and persistence of oppositional identities," Post-Print halshs-00754495, HAL.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," Research Papers in Economics 2011:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Kirman, 2014. "Is it rational to have rational expectations?," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, June.
- Nick Drydakis, 2013.
"The effect of ethnic identity on the employment of immigrants,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 285-308, June.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2012. "The Effect of Ethnic Identity on the Employment of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Kirman & Miriam Teschl, 2006. "Searching for identity in the capability space," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 299-325.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal identity; time allocation model; ontology; Becker; Hume; ability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .