Response to 'The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark M. Pitt & Shahidur R. Khandker, 1998. "The Impact of Group-Based Credit Programs on Poor Households in Bangladesh: Does the Gender of Participants Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 958-996, October.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2008.
"Regression discontinuity designs: A guide to practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 615-635, February.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Working Papers 13039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Technical Working Papers 0337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- David Roodman & Jonathan Morduch, 2014.
"The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 583-604, April.
- David Roodman & Jonathan Morduch, 2009. "The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence," Working Papers 174, Center for Global Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Pitt, 2014.
"Re-Re-Reply to “The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence”,"
2014-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pitt, Mark M., 2014. "Re-re-reply to"the impact of microcredit on the poor in Bangladesh : revisiting the evidence"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6801, The World Bank.
- Inna Cintina & Inessa Love, 2014. "The Miracle of Microfinance Revisited: Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 2014-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Mathilde Maîtrot & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "Poverty and wellbeing impacts of microfinance: What do we know?," WIDER Working Paper Series 190, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Woutersen, Tiemen & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2014. "Estimating the long-run impact of microcredit programs on household income and net worth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7040, The World Bank.
- Maria Porter, 2016. "Effects of microcredit and other loans on female empowerment in Bangladesh: the borrower's gender influences intra-household resource allocation," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 235-245, March.
- Arp, Frithjof & Ardisa, Alvin & Ardisa, Alviani, 2017.
"Microfinance for poverty alleviation: Do transnational initiatives overlook fundamental questions of competition and intermediation?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 103-117.
- Frithjof Arp & Alvin Ardisa & Alviani Ardisa, 2017. "Microfinance for poverty alleviation: Do transnational initiatives overlook fundamental questions of competition and intermediation?," Post-Print hal-02096129, HAL.
- Terrence Kairiza & Philemon Kiprono & Vengesai Magadzire, 2017. "Gender differences in financial inclusion amongst entrepreneurs in Zimbabwe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 259-272, January.
- Inna Cintina & Inessa Love, 2014. "The Miracle of Microfinance Revisited: Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 201424, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:50:y:2014:i:4:p:605-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.