New data dissemination approaches in old Europe -- synthetic datasets for a German establishment survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerd Ronning, 2014. "Vertraulichkeit und Verfügbarkeit von Mikrodaten," IAW Discussion Papers 101, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Javier Miranda & Lars Vilhuber, 2016. "Using Partially Synthetic Microdata to Protect Sensitive Cells in Business Statistics," Working Papers 16-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Drechsler, Jörg & Reiter, Jerome P., 2011. "An empirical evaluation of easily implemented, nonparametric methods for generating synthetic datasets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3232-3243, December.
- Jorg Drechsler & Lars Vilhuber, 2014. "A First Step Towards A German Synlbd: Constructing A German Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 14-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hang J. Kim & Jerome P. Reiter & Alan F. Karr, 2018. "Simultaneous edit-imputation and disclosure limitation for business establishment data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 63-82, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:39:y:2012:i:2:p:243-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.