A new measure of nominal-ordinal association
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1982. "Stochastic Dominance, Mean Variance, and Gini's Mean Difference," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 178-185, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Perakis & P. Maravelakis & S. Psarakis & E. Xekalaki & J. Panaretos, 2005.
"On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 515-536, October.
- Perakis, Michael & Maravelakis, Petros & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 2001. "On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes," MPRA Paper 6385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perakis, Michael & Maravelakis, Petros & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 2005. "On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes," MPRA Paper 6395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaella Piccarreta, 2008. "Classification trees for ordinal variables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 407-427, July.
- Janitza, Silke & Tutz, Gerhard & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure, 2016. "Random forest for ordinal responses: Prediction and variable selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 57-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.