On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Perakis & P. Maravelakis & S. Psarakis & E. Xekalaki & J. Panaretos, 2005. "On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 515-536, October.
- Perakis, Michael & Maravelakis, Petros & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 2005. "On Certain Indices for Ordinal Data with Unequally Weighted Classes," MPRA Paper 6395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaella Piccarreta, 2001. "A new measure of nominal-ordinal association," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 107-120.
- P. Maravelakis & M. Perakis & S. Psarakis & J. Panaretos, 2003. "The Use of Indices in Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-19, February.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.