Bubbles in UK house prices: evidence from ESTR models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2015.
"UK house price convergence clubs and spillovers,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 50-58.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "UK House Prices: Convergence Clubs and Spillovers," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-101, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "UK house prices: convergence clubs and spillovers," Working Papers 1322, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2016. "Inflation and Bubbles in the Japanese Condominium Market," MPRA Paper 71192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013.
"An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions,"
1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto, Montagnoli & Jun, Nagayasu, 2013. "An Investigation of Housing Affordability in the UK Regions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-64, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; present value model; ESTR model; momentum;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:4:p:437-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.