FDI Contribution to Technical Efficiency in the Tunisian Manufacturing Sector: Evidence from Micro-panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1990. "Network effects without network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2007. "Network Externalities And Comparative Advantage," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 327-337, October.
- Kazumichi Iwasa & Toru Kikuchi, 2011.
"Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 685-696, September.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration," MPRA Paper 10982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1996. "Do consumers gain or lose when more people buy the same brand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 309-330, September.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration: A Note," MPRA Paper 9315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2005. "Interconnected communications networks and home market effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 870-882, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anagaw Derseh Mebratie & Arjun S. Bedi, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment, black economic empowerment and labour productivity in South Africa,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 103-128, February.
- Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Bedi, Arjun S., 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment, Black Economic Empowerment and Labour Productivity in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 6048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:79-97 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; technical efficiency; technology spillovers; two-stage estimation; bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:319-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .